Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that drives Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. We have extraordinary employees with a passion and enthusiasm to exceed the expectations of each patient we serve, each visit, every day—and that could include you.
Elara Caring is looking for a passionate Training and Support Specialist to join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a difference, one patient at a time.
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
· Supportive, collaborative environment
· Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their homes
· Competitive compensation
· Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
· Opportunities for advancement and growth
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K and paid-time off for full-time staff.
What is Required?
· Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred
· At least 2 years of experience specific to organization transformation, process improvement, product development, managing teams and work streams
· Up to 80% travel within the U.S.
· Positive attitude
· Dedication to quality patient care
· Strong communication skills
· Reliable transportation to perform job duties
Apply with Elara Caring today!
This is not a comprehensive list of all job duties; a full job description will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- Home Health: 2 years (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Billing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off