Cloud Haven is seeking a full-time, Salesforce Consultant to join our family. Our Consultants are highly motivated, extremely organized, and expected to leverage their successful experience with project implementations to be the liaison between Cloud Haven Clients and the Cloud Haven delivery team. WIthin the Consultant role, one will develop a comprehensive understanding of their clients business goals to align with the Cloud Haven service offerings. Consultants partner with Architects to establish business process flows and design solutions for advanced business process and business intelligence systems. Consultants deliver solutions to ensure user adoption and develop custom applications that enrich the user experience.
This role will work mainly within Salesforce and manage the client life cycle, owning the client relationship while ensuring the delivery team completes client requested work to meet project and client demands. Our Consultants work with a team and are responsible for:
- Understanding client business process and potential constraints (budget, timeline, expertise, etc.) to define optimal and reasonable project scope and expectations
- Gather requirements from client interviews, meetings, whiteboarding & documentation analysis to provide oversight of the solution throughout the project; ensure clients are able to make educated decisions on recommended services/products for sign off
- Experience with Process Builders, Workflows, Data Modeling, Apex Testing, working knowledge of Lightning and Apex development.
- Participate in QA checkpoints during delivery to provide guidance and insure solution aligns with original scope
- Work with delivery team to develop and validate estimates to support Change Orders
- Process design (flow mapping & scenario design) & document complex business workflows and requirements
- Testing implementation of software development efforts from coding, integrations, configurations, install, debugging
- Design training curriculum for user and admin training sessions.
- Maintain certifications and continually explore solution capabilities of the Salesforce ecosystem
Effectively manage one or more clients and/or projects across varying industries.
- 3 years of experience with Salesforce in an administrative and/or consulting capacity
- Multiple Salesforce Org large projects and/or implementations including release and environment management
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience in training and writing training documentation
- Experience working in Salesforce Lightning
Experience in Process Builder, Flows, Workflows, Approval Process, Validations Rules, and Duplication/Matching Rules
- Other Salesforce certifications, Sales Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Certified CPQ Specialist, Certified Platform Application Builder, Pardot Specialist, etc…
- Highly Adaptable to change
- Proactive self-starter who can work effectively individually and with project team members
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation communication skills
Strong work ethic with the ability to work autonomously while knowing when to ask for help
- $120,000 Average Annual Compensation
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental, vision & life for direct employee
- Flexible Schedule w/ Focus on Work/Life Balance
- 100% Remote Work, No Required Travel
- Monthly Performance Bonus Plan (get paid for the hours you work)
- Annual Profit Share for W2 Employees
- Annual Company Trip/Retreat
Training Program for continued education efforts
Cloud Haven is a culture-driven technology & development consulting firm specializing in Salesforce.com. We partner with mid-level clients across most industries to develop and implement cloud solutions to drive success. Since 2017, Cloud Haven has operated with a family first culture. We believe that we are here to work to live and not live to work. We have an amazing group of devoted, determined and success driven employees that make going above and beyond look easy. At Cloud Haven, we are growing with a commitment to put our people first and develop a family-first culture.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We are also not in a position to support H1B visas.
PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE