The AV Director shall have the responsibility for maintaining and enhancing those tasks and functions relevant to the sound, lighting, video and related computer equipment of the church. Candidate shall have the technical expertise related to sound, lighting, video and computer equipment and related functional processes.
· Coordinate the staffing and training of all volunteers for the technical ministry team.
· Administrate the scheduling of sound, lighting, video and related volunteers for all church events.
· Oversee the recording, editing, duplication, distribution and archiving of all event media including Sunday service, Saturday service, weddings, and all church events.
· Maintain an equipment checkout system and ensure that any equipment used in another area of the church campus is returned to its normal location.
· Maintain an inventory of all sound, lighting, video and related equipment.
· Ensure that all equipment is maintained in good working order and schedule equipment repair as needed.
· Develop long-range plans that determine the needs and goals fir the technical ministry as well as how they will be effectively implemented.
· Since the staff of a church is composed of many diverse elements, seek to be flexible and cooperative in working with others at all time.
· AV Director will be available for both the Saturday evening and Sunday morning services production.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 /hour
- One location
- Flexible schedule